Welcome to the new face of the Hostility Girl Contest! Submit your pictures today for your chance to:
THIS CONTEST IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD
WIN $100 (retail) in the cutest new Hostility threads. The contest will be based on votes from all the Hostility lovers from around the world! Our website receives THOUSANDS of hits a day and this will be great exposure for any aspiring model! Go submit your pictures now !
HOW TO ENTER
CLICK HERE to Submit your pictures! Please be sure to include at least 3 pictures wearing Hostility Clothing and the following:
-What do you like to do for fun?
-Do you have any tattoo’s or piercings?
-Whats your favorite kind of food?
-Never leave the house without?
-Do you have any superstitions?
-Any closing words!
1. Girl must be wearing Hostility Clothing.
2. Submitted photos must be UN-EDITED(Do not add any graphics) airbrushing and other natural techniques are ok.
3. No camera phone pictures. Photo’s must be at least 400px by 500px. at 72dpi or higher. CLICK HERE for a SAMPLE.
4. Other company logos must not be visible. This is a Hostility contest so we want to see some Hostility love!
-Votes count for 75% of the overall decision for the contest winner. Hostility Clothing chooses who the remaining 25% Based on the girl who they feel deserves it.
HINT: Wearing the newest clothing helps!
Prize Terms & Conditions
• No purchase is necessary. Participant must be owner of photographs submitted.
• All submissions become property of Hostility Clothing Inc. and may be used on HostilityClothing.Com, HostilityGirl.Com as they see fit.
•Hostility Clothing Inc. reserves the right to suspend, change or terminate the prize draw at any time and for any reason, without notice. It is a condition of entry that the rules are accepted as final, and that the entrants agree to abide by the rules. The prize is not transferable, not exchangeable, and there is no cash alternative. There will be no refund in the event of cancellation by the client. The prize is subject to availability and is to be taken as stated.
•All correct and complete entries will be entered into the contest which will take at the beginning of the month, and entry to the contest implies acceptance of any terms and conditions attendant on the prize. The prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
•The prizes will be awarded to the winner of the contest in which the public will vote and chose a winner. The winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of winning.
•By entering this promotion, entrants are agreeing to abide by these rules and any conditions.